Some things that I saw in the Museo de la Americas in Madrid, in no particular order:
1. Two shrunken heads.
2. Fake books, designed to look loke ancient rotting texts, but ligh and feel like thyre made of styrofoam. Designed to stop theives.
3. Arrows and swords with embedded shark teeth.
4. Double chambered vases with grotesque and fantastic animal and human shapes
5. Gold, lots of gold, mostly Colombian.
6. A copy of one of the Mayan codices.
7. A green crystal jaguar head
8. A very large map of South America
9. Reed hats of unbelievable detail and shapes.
10. Necklaces made of Elityra of beetles.